New Price - GDS-300/200 Series
Best Price for GDS-300/200 as of Today
|High C/P Ratio! It’s Worth Owning One!|
The brilliant design and unique features of GDS-300/200 have become a stunning attraction to a group of users who enjoy the full-fledged functions and user-friendly operations of this portable scope since its availability in the market.
To encourage more users to experience the convenience of full touch screen operation and the handiness of Scope-DMM feature, GW Instek is reducing the MSRP for GDS-300 and GDS-200 series as of today. With less than US$800, you can bring home an easy-to-carry and intuitively operative full touch screen digital oscilloscope.
The Features of GDS-300/GDS-200:
- 200/100/70MHz Bandwidth Selections, Two Input Channels
- 1GSa/s Maximum Sample Rate
- Max. 5M/CH Memory of GDS-300; Max. 1M/CH Memory of GDS-200
- 7” 800 x 480 Full-Touch LCD Screen, Landscape and Portrait Display
- Built-In 50,000 Counts DMM(GDS-300 Series) ; Built-In 5,000 Counts DMM(GDS-200 Series)
- 30,000 Consecutive Waveform Records Logging Function, Replay Measurement Results Any Time
- Built-In Engineering Calculator, SMD Resistance Coding, Color Coding Info, and Attenuator Calculation Application Software
- Temperature Measurement (GDS-300 Series only)
- Optional Differential Probe to Achieve Isolation Effect